Monday, March 21, 2011

Save Genie GIT-1BL One-Button Remote Control with Intellicode



Over All Rating Reviews :
My replacement Genie garage remote didn't work. It wouldn't program. I have programmed a remote before so I know I did it correctly. My garage door opener was manufactured after 1995 as suggested for this compatable remote. I spoke with customer service for Genie and they didn't recognize the model # of the remote I received from Sanford and Son. They walked me through all the steps again to program the remote and it still didn't work.
Get more detail about Genie GIT-1BL One-Button Remote Control with Intellicode.


!!1 New Spawn Action Figures !!1 El Pais Help



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links