Friday, March 18, 2011

Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Transmitter Universal Garage Door Remote Control Get it now!



Over All Rating Reviews :
My Genie opener was installed in 1990, and I had dropped the remote for what turned out to be the last time. I had searched and found out that model remote was no longer made. I took a chance and ordered the Clicker. When the Clicker arrived, I found the reference to my unit. I knew about the DIP switches inside my existing remote, and the Clicker instructions told me to program the DIP switches inside the Clicker just the same. (This is only true for specific models of openers, remotes and year installed - others use the programming button on the receiver). I followed the clear directions: they seemed a bit odd, but I followed them exactly (17 clicks) and voila! ~ the garage door opened! I programmed the other door as well, and now I have one compact remote to open both doors. I cannot believe it took me so long to find the solution, and it took less than five minutes to program the two doors. Wow! Am I happy! The instructions are clear and detailed, and you just need to follow them exactly. I actually missed the first time and simply started over, following more carefully.
Get more detail about Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Transmitter Universal Garage Door Remote Control.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links