Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catalog Liftmaster 377LM 315MHz Garage Door Keypad



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a wireless and keyless garage switch, it works well with my opener. It is so conveniant and secure for opening our door.
I bought this here after refusing to pay the much higher price locally. I did try another model, but this is much better. They say you can use this to open more than 1 door, but I have not tried that. if the door is open, I only need to push one button to close the door. My previous opener requires the entire code. You create your own keycode combination, and it takes about 2 minutes to install. The purple button on your liftmaster door will "train" this remote.
Get more detail about Liftmaster 377LM 315MHz Garage Door Keypad.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links