Thursday, February 17, 2011

Great deals Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Gear Kit - Part #41A2817



Over All Rating Reviews :
Like others who have reviewed this kit on Amazon, I had problems because I don't have a workbench, a vise, or the correct size punch. I bought a punch for a couple of bucks, improvised a workbench with a block of wood, and substituted vise-grip pliers for the vise. I had all the other necessary sockets and wrenches. Once I was past these problems, interpreting the directions raised it's head. It seems the kit will work with multiple models of openers, so they threw-in parts for all of them. The result is that when you're finished, you have new parts left over - - - I think!

In the end, it worked. But it wasn't easy.
Get more detail about Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Gear Kit - Part #41A2817.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links