Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buy Chamberlain Liftmaster 373P / 963D 315Mhz Garage Door Opener



Over All Rating Reviews :
This small remote is identical to the ones supplied with my two garage door lifts. It works well from well over a hundred feet away through walls and other obstacles. It can be easily programed by a single button on the lift motor, for up to three separate doors. I keep one in each of two cars but needed one in the house for when the cars are in the garage (with remotes) and the garage is closed. The belt clip/visor clip on the back is fine and is detachable. But I need something to mount it on the wall in the house. I guess I will have to resort to double face tape.
Get more detail about Chamberlain Liftmaster 373P / 963D 315Mhz Garage Door Opener.


!!1 Buying DYMO Printer



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links