Saturday, January 15, 2011

Discount 635LM Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain Security Universal Garage Door Opener Plug-In Receiver



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought a house that had a very old garage door opener. The old receiver did not support a remote. I thought I was going to have to buy a new garage door opener to get remote support until I saw this. I simply hooked up the 2 wires that were going to the old receiver with this security+ one. It worked perfectly and I saved myself a lot of money by not having to replace the whole system.

It should be noted that this receiver has the prongs to plug it in right on the back of it. There is no cord. I was expecting a cord and ended up having to plug it in to an extension cord since I did not have an outlet right where I wanted this receiver. It was a little awkward to mount it to the wall this way but I got it to work.
Get more detail about 635LM Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain Security+ Universal Garage Door Opener Plug-In Receiver.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links