Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best Buy Liftmaster 377LM 315MHz Garage Door Keypad



Over All Rating Reviews :
I wasn't willing to spend $40+ at HD or Sears for a keypad when I found this one on Amazon. I have a Sears garage door opener and if you make sure that your opener is compatible, it takes about 5 minutes to install. I first tried programming it with the multifunction wall unit but only tried once before using the purple learn button. The wall unit didn't seem to cause the "learning" process to work but I'm pretty impatient and didn't try but once before using the learn button. Great keypad...just what I wanted and it works great.
Get more detail about Liftmaster 377LM 315MHz Garage Door Keypad.


!!1 Abba Complete Shampoo Order Now



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links