Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cheap Chamberlain WD962KD Premium Whisper Drive 3/4-Horsepower Garage Door Opener with Standby Power



Over All Rating Reviews :
I did a lot of reserach before I dropped $240 dollars on this unit. This garae door opener is super quite and easy to install. I installed myself in about four hours and saved $100 following the the installition instructions. My only suggestion would be to make sure you don't mix up the header bracket with the door bracket. They both look exactly the same except one is slightly smaller than the other. Setting up the motor and wirelss code pad was simple. I highly recommend this garage door opener.
Get more detail about Chamberlain WD962KD Premium Whisper Drive 3/4-Horsepower Garage Door Opener with Standby Power.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links