Thursday, May 26, 2011

Purchase Genie Screw & Trac Drive Garage Door Opener Replacement Limit Switch 20113R



Over All Rating Reviews :
This replacement Genie limit switch works just fine. I am happy with it's performance and durability. One thing...the attaching screw/screw-hole were very tight and seemed to need to be threaded before installing, i.e. I needed to insert screw into screw-hole and carefully turn and thread before I could install the limit switch. Otherwise, it is a perfect replacement. FYI: Since I only really needed a new spring, I checked spring manufacturers and saw they make paper clips too...voilà, I used a paper clip to temporarily (could have been permanently) fix my old limit switch until I received this replacement. Spring, paper clip...same flexible material.
Get more detail about Genie Screw & Trac Drive Garage Door Opener Replacement Limit Switch 20113R.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links