Saturday, September 11, 2010

Best places to buy Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Gear Kit - Part #41A2817



Over All Rating Reviews :
This was a very complete kit. I didn't use the hardware that came with it as I found it easier to use the original. I only replaced the worm gear and the sprocket gear. It took me two hours start to finish and that included two trips to the neighbors to borrow a punch and use a vise.

The only issue I ran into was with the instructions. Page 2, section 5, line 2 says to run the opener until it completes a "clockwise" cycle. After following these instructions twice, I found I had to allow it to complete a "counter clockwise" cycle for it to work properly. Once I figured this out, it was smooth sailing. I don't know if this was a misprint, or because this kit is universal (I have a Craftsman).

Overall, I recommend this product.
Get more detail about Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Gear Kit - Part #41A2817.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links